Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#ICSTXII A Handwritten Story

3 posters

Go down

#ICSTXII A Handwritten Story Empty #ICSTXII A Handwritten Story

Post by Kurosaki D Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:42 pm

[center]#ICSTXII A Handwritten Story 551g5h
Hi Crows guys!!!
this was my entry to IC ST XII I pretend entry to Action but don't like pack xD then in entry to romance Very Happy is first time I finish romance amv xD
it not stay soo bad :c I hope you like Very Happy

Song: koethe - Storm
anime: akagami no shirayukihime
DD:https://mega.nz/#!HcxHmLjL!OO4VshrjA_M5XZsAEuwMKCIuPCegOTe_w5jKe5cH6MM

srteming: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-4ddsyWleeZWhFQ25jdF9jdkE/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by Kurosaki D on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurosaki D
Kurosaki D

Back to top Go down

#ICSTXII A Handwritten Story Empty Re: #ICSTXII A Handwritten Story

Post by JonRulz Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:41 pm

damn copy right
JonRulz
JonRulz
Crows

https://www.youtube.com/user/JonRulz2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboolal Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:49 pm

0:00 - 0:04 is really ugly, couldn't see what was going on
not bad but some times the overlays were really ugly, also your pan and crop isn't smooth to me and some really useless masks in here too but it has nice atmosphere. I liked the first half more than the 2nd half, looking forward to your next!
Baboolal
Baboolal
Admin

https://crowsamvteam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaki D Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:07 pm

JonRulz wrote:damn copy right
reUp soon to YT :c you can see in G.drive

Kyoroichi wrote:0:00 - 0:04 is really ugly, couldn't see what was going on
not bad but some times the overlays were really ugly, also your pan and crop isn't smooth to me and some really useless masks in here too but it has nice atmosphere. I liked the first half more than the 2nd half, looking forward to your next!
ooh well mmh I´ll try for the next proyect improve this Very Happy Thanks Kyorochi!! Very Happy
Kurosaki D
Kurosaki D

Back to top Go down

Post by JonRulz Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:04 pm

I don't usually give feedback, but since Kyoroichi did I might as well expand on his.

0:00 - 0:05 was a cool idea, but I agree with kyoroichi, It looked wrinkly/ripple like which ruined the effect. If it had looked smooth (no wrinkle) it would have been fine.

The overylays were a bit too much. 0:22 for example. Both the brown/golden thingy and the overlay of the clip looked messy. overlays can be nice, but it can sometimes make the AMV look too messy.

The brown/Golden thingy transition/effect is a cool idea (like at 0:21 & 1:04). However, just my personal opinion, this particular golden brown color/ripple/wrinkly look makes it a bit messy/ugly. I believe if it had been a different color without so much wrinkle/ripple it would have looked better. OR it would have looked really cool if it was like the first 5 seconds of your AMV (excluding the ripple/wrinkle look.) So, it'd look like ink has fallen into the image and is bringing color to the scene.

For your zooms, you should always keep it in motion. for example, at 1:18-1:19. After the zoom out ends, you could still have it zooming out very little. This keeps it in motion and makes the zoom look much more flowy. It's also good to use the easy ease in/out on almost all zooms. (in Sony Vegas it's called slow/fast/smooth.)

Some of the transitions in the AMV is really cool, and the story is really nice. Looking forward to your next.
JonRulz
JonRulz
Crows

https://www.youtube.com/user/JonRulz2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaki D Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:19 pm

JonRulz wrote:I don't usually give feedback, but since Kyoroichi did I might as well expand on his.

0:00 - 0:05 was a cool idea, but I agree with kyoroichi, It looked wrinkly/ripple like which ruined the effect. If it had looked smooth (no wrinkle) it would have been fine.

The overylays were a bit too much. 0:22 for example. Both the brown/golden thingy and the overlay of the clip looked messy. overlays can be nice, but it can sometimes make the AMV look too messy.

The brown/Golden thingy transition/effect is a cool idea (like at 0:21 & 1:04). However, just my personal opinion, this particular golden brown color/ripple/wrinkly look makes it a bit messy/ugly. I believe if it had been a different color without so much wrinkle/ripple it would have looked better. OR it would have looked really cool if it was like the first 5 seconds of your AMV (excluding the ripple/wrinkle look.) So, it'd look like ink has fallen into the image and is bringing color to the scene.

For your zooms, you should always keep it in motion. for example, at 1:18-1:19. After the zoom out ends, you could still have it zooming out very little. This keeps it in motion and makes the zoom look much more flowy. It's also good to use the easy ease in/out on almost all zooms. (in Sony Vegas it's called slow/fast/smooth.)

Some of the transitions in the AMV is really cool, and the story is really nice. Looking forward to your next.
wow Thaaaaanks you JonRulz! for having time to write all this :') I'll follow your advice in my next proyect Very Happy
Kurosaki D
Kurosaki D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down