Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Japan Expo 2016] DiGiCyber - Tragic Fate

2 posters

Go down

[Japan Expo 2016] DiGiCyber - Tragic Fate Empty [Japan Expo 2016] DiGiCyber - Tragic Fate

Post by DigiCyber Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:39 am

[Japan Expo 2016] DiGiCyber - Tragic Fate Tragic10
Thnx Rei' Very Happy
hello everyone
so , this is my Japan expo entry for this year
it ended up as a cdc in the end xDD
this clip actually took from me a while to make it , & i hope that it didn't turned out that bad xD lel
well , this clip's story is all about rin tohsaka that she missed her father after he went to the holy grail war , after 10 years she'll find him killed in a church & everything will end up by avenging her father
i was hoping for making what i can call " the most original amv about fate series " & i think that i achieved this objective for now , even if the edit itself lack a lot of things ( due to my limited experience XD rofl )
in the end i want to thank ReiGami for supporting me to join this contest & to finish this clip , sagiki & kazeshin for the beta testing , & rayVMB & Liar & kurokaze & everyone else for following the project & the support Smile
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Anime : Fate Stay night UBW / Fate zero / Code Breaker / steins gate / Zankyou No Terror / Toki wo Kakeru shoujo / C: Control / Umineko / Haikyuu / death Note / Kara no kyoukai / Akame ga kill / bakemonogatari / blood-c / FMAB / Sword Art Online
Music : Hurts - Mercy
Software used : Adobe After effects cs6
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Download Link : https://mega.nz/#!kN5lgZCK!APT5HDmdNvIG7nj4ZQRVsxj_d0QS3-3J5PU4yTrSpNs
Streaming Link :
DigiCyber
DigiCyber

Back to top Go down

[Japan Expo 2016] DiGiCyber - Tragic Fate Empty Re: [Japan Expo 2016] DiGiCyber - Tragic Fate

Post by KuroKaze_17 Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:19 pm

Twisted Evil
KuroKaze_17
KuroKaze_17

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0E3_2V_Pbp_rMNXVyehhQ

Back to top Go down