Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo guys

4 posters

:: Forum :: Presentation

Go down

Yo guys Empty Yo guys

Post by Enjo Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:58 am

You expected an introduction but...

Yo guys Df810

Not Dio:
Enjo
Enjo

Back to top Go down

Yo guys Empty Re: Yo guys

Post by JonRulz Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Yo guys Mother%20of%20go_zpsahu2qslw

Welcome to the forums and good luck on the IC. Editing can be a pain in the ass and hard to get inspiration at times, but once you start editing something you've always wanted to do. You'll start to enjoy it again. If you haven't, check out the other threads. We also provide editing clips in the tutorial/help thread if you find that interesting at all.
JonRulz
JonRulz
Crows

https://www.youtube.com/user/JonRulz2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Enjo Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Thanks! Those editing clips could be really useful I'll have to look at some of them especially since I've wanted to edit DN and Naruto but I'm too lazy to go over the episodes as I've rewatched them so many times already.

Just a quick question: What are the best groups/releases for editing footage? If the BD is out I'd usually go for some good looking BDrip but for airing series I generally use leopard raws as they never have watermarks and it saves me some time by being .mp4 so I don't have to mux anything to get it working in the editing software.
Enjo
Enjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Baboolal Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:04 pm

supp
Baboolal
Baboolal
Admin

https://crowsamvteam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JonRulz Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Enjo wrote:Thanks! Those editing clips could be really useful I'll have to look at some of them especially since I've wanted to edit DN and Naruto but I'm too lazy to go over the episodes as I've rewatched them so many times already.

Just a quick question: What are the best groups/releases for editing footage? If the BD is out I'd usually go for some good looking BDrip but for airing series I generally use leopard raws as they never have watermarks and it saves me some time by being .mp4 so I don't have to mux anything to get it working in the editing software.

I wish I could tell you but I have no clue. Leopard raws I used on my one punch man clips. I thought the quality was good. Horrible subs is another one that lots of people use. I personally don't like it though because i think the quality lacks a tiny bit, but sometimes I can't find any better. I usually download 5-7 different ones and pick the best one out of the bunch and use that. BDrips are good but if you're computer isn't as fast, it'll slow render times. Not the greatest for IC's.
JonRulz
JonRulz
Crows

https://www.youtube.com/user/JonRulz2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Enjo wrote:
For current airing TV series, it doesn't get much better than Leopard-raws!
Alternatively, Coalgirls, THORA, niizk, Seed-Raws and WhyNot have had some pretty good BD rips in the past. New subgroups are always showing up while old ones close down though, THORA for example hasn't been updated in years. Nyaa and bakabt will always serve as a good place to search for torrents by multiple subgroups.

Anyways, welcome to the forum Enjo! Hope you enjoy your stay
Jeff
Jeff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaLiiMc8OjPlZIZOTnUdscQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Forum :: Presentation

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum