Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohoy I'm Coach

:: Forum :: Presentation

Go down

Ohoy I'm Coach Empty Ohoy I'm Coach

Post by iMCoach Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:16 pm

I want to keep the introduction straight to the points before a wall of text.

A little about me; my name is Rayn and I go by the name Coach. I'll be 27 at the start of March and I'm from Long Island, New York. I was in the military before going to college for cardiovascular sonography.

Why did I start editing?
Well, I've watched amv's since I was a freshman in high school back in 2004 might've been the first time I'd seen one fast forward a couple yeah...like 13 last year I saw an amv come out called scrambled egg heartbreak by Nards and after so many years of just watching I decided to take a stab at it so I downloaded svp and ae and in a week made my first ever amv and showed it to him. It was terrible but I had so much fun making it so I showed him it and he started teaching me from that day without pushing his style on to me Smile

Any words for people who are starting to edit?
Just try your best to be yourself and have fun. Seek others opinions whom you respect starting with some of the lovely people here and take the critique you receive as options not facts, no two people like all the same things but always remember what they're saying is because good editors despite people thinking they have ego's in reality they love to see others improve Smile

Anyway thanks to Crows for hosting the recent IC and I hope to keep in contact with those I met during the competition down the line. Shout to the entire day 1 team XD PA TAR and "Just Google It"
iMCoach
iMCoach

Back to top Go down