Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A M V - Light It

+2
Cat-sama
Mitsuki7
6 posters

Go down

A M V - Light It Empty A M V - Light It

Post by Mitsuki7 Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:56 am

Participant:Mitsuki7
Category:ACTION
Download Link + Stream Link: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/zala3crvalvei7u/%5BMitsuki7%5D_%5BACTION%5D_-_Litgh_It.MP4

P.S: it's my first AMV ever ;3

Mitsuki7

Back to top Go down

A M V - Light It Empty Re: A M V - Light It

Post by Cat-sama Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:00 am

UR AUDIO IS REALLY QUIET

good effort for ur first amv tho
Cat-sama
Cat-sama
Crows

https://www.youtube.com/c/Catsama?gvnc=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nos Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:01 am

I <3 THIS ANIMEE!!!
Nos
Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedQueenGK Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:02 am

pretty ok for a first try and creds for trying to do this during a IC , just wow!
BUT I need to give you some feedback since I think you have the basic skills and could improve a lot. here comes some tips and trix:

- You should focus more on the sync instead of adding effects like text layers and so on! for example: @ 42-43 sec you need to change the scene! So you give the start of the chorus more impact and untz!
also: you almost use the same kind of scenes during the chorus and the verse of the song.
what you could do instead of adding effect during the chorus to increase the speedis to find some goodlooking scenes that have more action in them and use them during the chorus, and then, during the verse , use some more static / slower scenes.
sam thing with the gun at 55 sec. it would look much cooler if you placed the scene so that the gun fires when the artist sings "three" .

conclusion: listen to the lyrics and the drums! and try to change / add scenes during those elements so that you get more sync in your amvs Very Happy

good luck in the competition and I hope you see my feedback as good advices Smile

SpeedQueenGK
SpeedQueenGK
Admin

http://micho91.cgsociety.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsuki7 Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:25 am

SpeedQueenGK wrote:pretty ok for a first try and creds for trying to do this during a IC , just wow!
BUT I need to give you some feedback since I think you have the basic skills and could improve a lot. here comes some tips and trix:

- You should focus more on the sync instead of adding effects like text layers and so on! for example: @ 42-43 sec you need to change the scene! So you give the start of the chorus more impact and untz!
also: you almost use the same kind of scenes during the chorus and the verse of the song.
what you could do instead of adding effect during the chorus to increase the speedis to find some goodlooking scenes that have more action in them and use them during the chorus, and then, during the verse , use some more static / slower scenes.
sam thing with the gun at 55 sec. it would look much cooler if you placed the scene so that the gun fires when the artist sings "three" .

conclusion: listen to the lyrics and the drums! and try to change / add scenes during those elements so that you get more sync in your amvs Very Happy

good luck in the competition and I hope you see my feedback as good advices Smile

first thing thank you ;3

second thing you just gave me a treasure ( your feedback ) i'm gonna keep that in mind and try to work on that in my next amvs

thank you again my friend <3
Mitsuki7

Back to top Go down

Post by JonRulz Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:41 am

Crows made you make your first AMV, and it looks like you are going to continue to make amvs? I feel such honor. Great job on your video btw, it's really good. keep at it. This forum will be having a lot more basic tutorials for beginners. some already made by duh awesum person we call Cat. There will be a lot of useful information, check it out from time to time.
JonRulz
JonRulz
Crows

https://www.youtube.com/user/JonRulz2424

Back to top Go down

Post by ilelly Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:50 am

keep it up Smile
ilelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content